Thursday, February 5, 2009

Birthday Bash...Er, Something Like That...

I'm so behind on my blogging...or I guess I'm more "out of order" than anything:)

Rick turned 36 on January 10th. To celebrate we went with a group of friends from our old neighborhood to El Matador in Bountiful. It is Rick's all time favorite restaurant. We ate, we chatted, we laughed, we gossiped (oh no, just kidding we DID NOT GOSSIP!:)

Of course, if you go to El Matador, you have to go to Baskin Robbins (or 13 flavors as Stone calls it...lol) right next door! It was a fun night spent with great friends!

I just want to say how lucky I am to be married to Rick. He is truly one of the funniest people I've ever met. He keeps life fun and he never lets the little things bother him. Well...let me qualify that, UNLESS those little things are politcal that is:) I couldn't ask for a better father for our son. I hope Stone knows how lucky he is to have a dad who gets to be home with him. I see Rick in Stone and am so grateful that they are so much alike. The world will be lucky to get a little Rick clone:) I love you Rick!!!!

Okay okay...you can't blame me...I haven't embarrassed Rick ONCE on this blog yet....that is until now:)

6 comments:

Natalee said...

I would LOVE to have Rick as a Dad!!! Lucky Stone! :) Happy Birthday late!!

JMduff said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rick!!!

Amy your scrapbook page is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Amy - enjoy these precious moments with Stone - because as fast as yoy can blink - your baby boy will be 36.

Love you - Mom

Anonymous said...

Whoops - or as fast "you" can blink - duh

Andrea said...

So fun to peak at your blog! I think your birthday layout is very nice. I just started digiscrapping myself. Kinda fun, eh? Take care!

Andrea said...

Umm, that should be "peek". We're all having a hard time spelling around here!