Friday, March 13, 2009

ah, here's a blast from the past.


Hey! It's not Amy it's Rick!! I wanted to put up my first post, but I didn't know what to write about. Today on Facebook, a friend of mine posted a link to "www.fmylife.com," (probably NSFW.) If you haven't been there or heard of it, it's a collection of horrible little anecdotes that people have experienced. Most are funny, some are sad and I think a lot are just made up. This gave me inspiration for my first Pollock Chronicles blog post!

So, I present my little moment . . .
Thursday, April 14, 2005

So Amy, Stone and I are driving home after getting a little takeout. We turn onto our road when we see this big black dog running around sniffing everything. No biggie, it was in the field far from the road, but I always get a little worried when I don’t see an owner around.

We get to the house and my new neighbor is on her driveway, yelling "Sadie! Sadie!!" I say, "Oh, she's . . ." then I realized it might not be her dog and I ask "Is she big and black?" and my neighbor looks at me like I’m absolutely crazy and says, "my daughter?"

Yeah, that’s right. She was yelling for her daughter, who I would guess is NOT big nor black.
Thank you. Thank you very much. The End.

2 comments:

Natalee said...

Oh my gosh! I think I might have peed my pants a little from laughing so hard!! That is CLASSIC! What a great first post! :)

Tracy said...

OK Rick...you just made my day!!!!!!!!! Too funny! I can just picture it!