Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm a Digital Scrapbooker...WHAT?!?!?!

Yay! My first digital scrapbook page. I'm so excited! I'm still figuring all the ins and outs of how it works, but I think I've got the basics down.

My friend Tracy showed me the digital scrapbooks that she had put together and they were SO cute! It convinced me that I had to give it a try.

I will continue to do Stone's books the old fashioned and expensive way (ha ha)...but am going to do a yearly family scrapbook digitally. Atleast that is the plan:)

Thanks Trac...for all your help in getting me started!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I'm kind of freaked out. After all the things you'd said about going digital . . .

Does that mean that the thousands and thousands of dollars we spend annually on scrapbooking can be spent on something else? Maybe . . . HATS!

<3 you, me.

Tracy said...

Your page looks fab!!!

Natalee said...

I can't believe you went digital!! You are too good to not do it the "real" way! I'm afraid as your friend, I am going to have to object to this new phase in life. STOP the digital! It's for your own good! ;)

Your page looks fabulous as always!

Laura said...

Hey Amy,
It's Laura from our digi scrapping blog, I hope you don't mind that I popped over from your link on our digi blog. Your pages are looking great! I wish you would share them on that blog too, then we could all be inspired by you. Just a thought,
Laura