Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Picture Perfect...

So each year around Christmas, Rick takes family pictures for several of our family and friends. We have several different locations where we do the pictures, and each family is rotated to a different location each year. It is quite a system we have going! My job is to "pose the family" and "hold the reflector..." very important duties Rick assures me:)

Anyway, this year we were cursed...or the people we took pictures of were cursed. We had some funny mishaps (let me qualify that as funny AFTER THE FACT)!

In our quest for a second location to take their family picture, we got our friends the Brondum's stuck in the sand. Of course, their picture turned out so cute that they couldn't possibly be mad at us. GET OVER IT ERIK! (ha ha).

Then on the way to the location where we were doing our friends the Johnson's picture, they hit a huge pothole and got a flat...not just any old flat...the $300 kind of flat. We were in such a hurry because the lighting was PERFECT! Rick is such a great photographer...its fun to see him in action. One day I will perfect my VERY IMPORTANT "photagrapher's side kick" duties:)

Here are just a few more of the pics that Rick has done.


3 comments:

Natalee said...

Oh my gosh! That's my picture!!! I still get so many comments on that picture! Rick truly is a wonderful photographer, and you did an EXCELLENT job of posing us and holding the big silver lighting thing. :) We need to do it again!! Maybe when I lose all this friken baby weight!!!

Amy P. said...

Every picture of you and Chris turned out great. They are still some of my favorites. Must have been all that LOVE in the air! :)

Natalee said...

hahaha Aw...the good ol days! Young and dumb! wink