Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm So Gourmet...Whoop Whoop!

Okay, so no this is not a picture of my roasted chicken...but wouldn't it be fun if it was:) BUT, mine looked kinda like this! I've never roasted a chicken before and I was nervous...AND my cooking coach (Janet) wasn't answering her cell (it was like she was not concerned about my little roasting chickens AT ALL). And even with all of that I managed to roast an EDIBLE and pretty tasty chicken! Herbs and lemons in the "cavity" it was so gourmet I could hardly stand myself!!! Oprah did not lead me astray on this recipe:) Yay Oprah!

3 comments:

Natalee said...

And you didn't eve leave the recipe for the rest of us??? :( I want to be Gourmet too!

Anthony and Christel said...

Great job, it sounds so yummy.

Anonymous said...

I just love the title of this one. Whoop! Whoop!