Friday, November 21, 2008

Take Another Look...

Take another look...that isn't Stone...that is Rick with his Dad in 1978. Can you believe how much Stone looks like Rick as a child? I just can't get over it!

Rick's dad passed away when Rick was just 6 years old. We don't have many pictures of Rick with his dad so this one is quite a treasure!

I often wonder how Rick would be different if his dad hadn't died when he was so young. Rick's dad was an avid hunter and an athlete. Rick doesn't care much about sports (yay for me) and hunting is something I can't imagine him doing. Don't get me wrong he CARES if the U of U beats BYU (go Utes!!!)...but there is no Monday Night football at our house:)

Some of the things I love most about Rick I think are probably a result of him being raised by a single mother...a FABULOUS mother! Everybody should be as lucky to have a mother-in-law like I do!

3 comments:

Natalee said...

OH MY GOSH! That is freaky! I always thought he looked like Rick, but wow! Does he EVER look like Rick. What cute boys! :)

Rob said...

Amy! That is hilarious and awesome! I love, love, love that picture! And by the way, you inspire me:)! Love ya, Robyn

Anthony and Christel said...

Wow, I really thought that was Stone at first!!