Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Indiana Jones

Stone has known what he wanted to be for Halloween since our trip to Disneyland last February. Before we went on that trip we had rented all the Indiana Jones movies and watched them. We knew that on that trip he would be tall enough to ride "Indiana Jones Adventure." He was so excited after riding the ride that he decided he wanted to be Indiana Jones for Halloween. We thought he made a pretty cute and adventurous Indy:).

Because we had gotten back from our trip late the night before Halloween, I made Stone take a long nap before trick-or-treating. I should have followed suit! He had so much energy after his nap that we trick-or-treated for two full hours! He finally decided that he'd had enough after his bag was too heavy for him to carry anymore.

I got such a laugh out of his post trick-or-treating sorting of the candy. He cleared the entire family room floor and sorted all of his candy by type. It covered the entire floor! He then counted it and was very proud of his Halloween booty:)

I know I say this alot but I just can't believe how quickly he is growing up. You know they are getting older when they don't want to be dressed up as a fuzzy skunk or a cute little goat anymore:( Halloween has become one of our family's favorite holidays! I can't believe it has already come and gone!

2 comments:

Natalee said...

He looks just like Indiana! I love it! :) I love all his past costumes too. The goat is by far my favorite! :)

Anonymous said...

He is growing up WAYYYY too fast! He looks so grown up now. Amy all of his costumes are really fantastic. He is one lucky boy to have such clever parents! Love to you all ---Anxious to see you!!!!