Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Night Gone OH SO WRONG...

We love Monday nights! Every Monday we have family night with our friends Cindy and Kallie Jo Stewart. They endure some new recipe I'm experimenting with for dinner, we go on fun outings, we play games, we do all sorts of goofy things. But tonight we had the family night of all family nights! I know what you are thinking...you are thinking we invited Keith Urban to dinner...but NO that is Rick...lol. Or as we now call him, "Kevin Urban"...Keith's long lost brother:)

Since Rick started his own company earlier this year, he decided that he would not get a haircut until January 2009. I think this is his rebellion from having to travel and do so many tradeshows at his last job. So he has been growing his hair since around May. His hair has grown bigger and bigger with each passing day and don't be fooled, he LOVES IT! He is very proud of his hair and we have more fun teasing him about it than you can imagine. Of course he wakes up first thing and in his fake suave voice says things like..."I wake up with my hair looking this good...jealous?" Ahhh, have I mentioned how much fun it is to be married to my husband? There is never a dull moment or a day without some serious laughter. Sorry Ladies...he's taken!!! :)

4 comments:

Natalee said...

Oh your blog makes me laugh OH SO HARD!! I miss you guys so much! What a HOTTIE! Love the hair. :)

Anthony and Christel said...

Very nice!! I'm sure you love running your fingers through that shiny smooth hair!! :)

Kelley Giles said...

I love your fabulous hair. Can you do my hair like that?

Rob said...

I think Rick (Kevin) is my long lost sister, we have the exact same "after" hairdo! We are like TWINS!