Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"California Screamin" - Day 2

Another fabulous day at Disneyland! I have to say that Stone is such a stud! This year he was tall enough to go on "California Screamin" which is the roller coaster that goes upside down. I love that he is such a little adventurer and is always up to trying anything! Last year he was several inches too short to go on it, but this year, he was taller than the required 48 inches. I can't believe he is growing so fast! I have to admit, I was terrified for him to go on it...but we went. If he was willing to try, I wasn't going to keep him from doing it. It was great. He laughed and screamed the whole time. What a cool kid!!! Of course we got right off and went right back on it again. He loved it!
We have a little pattern we follow when we come to Disneyland. We spend one full day in California Adventure, then a full day in Disneyland. Today, we are going to visit all our favorite rides at both parks. So watch out Tower of Terror...here we come again!

Disneyland is amazing at Halloween time. They've completely transformed the park for Halloween. One of our favorites today was going to the Haunted Mansion, which they've completely redone in the theme of Tim Burton's "Nightmare Before Christmas"...it was incredible how every little detail was transformed.

3 comments:

Natalee said...

AGAIN...I'm so jealous! :) Glad you are having so much fun!

Anthony and Christel said...

Go Stone! Those kinds of rides freak me out! It looks like Cindy is having fun too! Say hi to her for me, would you?

Anonymous said...

Stone,
What an amazing young man you have turned out to be. I love to read everything about you and what you are doing. You are so lucky to have such a loving Mom and Dad who do all of these nice things for you. You know that you are my favorite grandchild, except for the 13 others that I love too. I miss you and Jolie and I love it when you come to our house.
Love your guts....
G-ma