Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In the Beginning...

I'm finally getting my act together and starting the official "Pollock Chronicles." We had a blog when Stone was first born and when I read back over it, I can't believe how far we've come. From that humble little shaky beginning has come the funniest, quirkiest, sweetest, most loving little boy! Of course he had no choice but to be funny...look who his dad is!

There is not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for this little family of mine. We might be small in number, but we are chuck full of "funny" and our love is BIG! I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

The Budge Family said...

Hooray! You're blogging! I'm so excited to see you more often now. :) I miss you so much. We're coming to Utah the day after Thanksgiving...when can we get together? I'll email or call soon.

Love you much!

Erin

Anonymous said...

Amy - thank you so much for putting this blog together. When Stone was born I loved sharing his blog with my entire office, and beyond. He is such a delightful, precious, little boy and an absolute riot. Of course, his mom and dad (my baby boy) are very special, too!

Much love to you all

Grandma Pollock & Mom