Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Handsome Boys...

Look at my handsome boys!

One of Rick's best friends was married recently. Rick was the best man and Stone was the ringbearer.

We had such a laugh when we took Stone to the tux shop to get fitted. Once they were done with his fitting, I had taken Stone back to the dressing room to take the tux off and get him back in his normal clothes. Stone looked up at me and said "Mom, when I'm older I'll take this off in front of my girlfriend"...Of course I didn't think I heard him right...surely my 6 year old child did not just tell me that one day he would be taking his tux off in front of his girlfriend! So I asked him "what buddy?...what did you say?"...and a little exasperated he said "Mom, I said that one day when I wear a tux I will take it off in front of my girlfriend." Uh, Ahhh, Um...WHAT THE?!? Those of you who know me, know that I'm rarely at a loss for words...but needless to say I was ABSOLUTELY at a loss for words.

Rick, who was in the dressing room next to Stone and I and overhearing the conversation, just yelled "Soap Opera's!!!!"...LOL. I might Tivo ONE soap opera...gosh give a girl a break:)

4 comments:

Angela said...

That is so funny. I love Millenial Falls that is where I was married Stone looks adorable.

Megan said...

Hey Amy!! I'm glad I'm not the only paranoid oxygen freak ;) Your blog is adorable and Stone's awesome personality doesn't surprise me at all...look at his parents. Lets get together soon. I can't believe how time has flown by.

Anthony and Christel said...

That is hilarious! Watch out, Stone really is a ladies man! :)

Natalee said...

I love your two handsome men! They are both SO CUTE! :) You're a lucky girl!
So when do you wanna do lunch?? I would LOVE to have lunch with you! Name the day and time and I'm there! Wha hoo!